Shoe Use and Care:
Cleaning and Maintaining
Clean off boots with water only or with water and a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly. Allow to air dry only, never use a heat source. Your fire fighting boots require no further treatment. Such treatments may jeopardize the protective qualities. Wear only clean, dry boots.Refer to the manufacturer with questions of maintenance and minor repairs. Replace boots needing major repairs. Boots contaminated by chemical, radiological or biological hazardous materials must be isolated, identified and handled by a decontamination professional in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
The life span of your boots will depend on usage and maintenance. Your department or employer must set standards for when boots are ready for retirement and replacement.
- Upper: 6-7 oz. Black Oil Tanned Logger Leather, FLAME and Cut-Resisting with Scuff-Resisting "Shark-Skin" Leather Toe and Heel Counter
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Dri-Lex® Tongue, Comfort Weave Vamp
- Insole: Removable Felt Footbed
- Midsole: Rubber and Leather
- Shank: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Outsole: Thorogoods Exclusive Vibram® FIRE Sole with chiseled edge lugs
- Special Features: Meets the Requirements of NFPA 1977 Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition. UL Certified. Lace-in YKK Duty Zipper. Made in USA by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company.
For Size Chart
Rogers Uniforms has become a leader in the public safety, hospitality and medical industries by supplying the best uniforms and accessories at the most competitive prices. Our customers appreciate the dedication we apply to every inquiry and sale while treating each individual as part of our growing family of loyal friends and customers.