Shoe Use and Care: Cleaning and Maintaining
Clean off boots with water only or with water and a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly. Allow to air dry only, never use a heat source. Your fire fighting boots require no further treatment. Such treatments may jeopardize the protective qualities. Wear only clean, dry boots.Refer to the manufacturer with questions of maintenance and minor repairs. Replace boots needing major repairs. Boots contaminated by chemical, radiological or biological hazardous materials must be isolated, identified and handled by a decontamination professional in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
The life span of your boots will depend on usage and maintenance. Your department or employer must set standards for when boots are ready for retirement and replacement.Features:
- Upper: Black Boulder WATERPROOF, FLAME, and Cut-Resisting Leather with Scuff-Resisting Vibram® Rubber Toe and Heel Bumper
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Comfort Weave / Sympatex® WATERPROOF Barrier, Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Polyurethane Removable Insert on Flexible Double Rubber
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Outsole: Exclusive Vibram® FIRE Sole with chiseled edge lugs
- Special Features: Meets NFPA 1971. Flexible L-Protection® Puncture-Resisting Insole Material. Built In Shin Guard, Black Combat Superknit and 4 oz. Thermal Barrier. ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Oblique Steel Toe. EH Rated. Tested for and meets CAN/CSA-Z195-M92 Electric Shock Resistance. Made in USA by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company.
For Size Chart Click Here
Rogers Uniforms has become a leader in the public safety, hospitality and medical industries by supplying the best uniforms and accessories at the most competitive prices. Our customers appreciate the dedication we apply to every inquiry and sale while treating each individual as part of our growing family of loyal friends and customers.