Shoe Use and Care: Cleaning and Maintaining
Clean off boots with water only or with water and a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly. Allow to air dry only, never use a heat source. Your fire fighting boots require no further treatment. Such treatments may jeopardize the protective qualities. Wear only clean, dry boots.Refer to the manufacturer with questions of maintenance and minor repairs. Replace boots needing major repairs. Boots contaminated by chemical, radiological or biological hazardous materials must be isolated, identified and handled by a decontamination professional in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
The life span of your boots will depend on usage and maintenance. Your department or employer must set standards for when boots are ready for retirement and replacement.Features:
- Upper: Black Prime WATERPROOF, FLAME, and Cut-Resisting Leather, 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cambrelle® / Thoro>Tech™ PTFE WATERPROOF Barrier, Blood-Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Dual Density Polyurethane Removable Footbed
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Outsole: Vibram® FIRE and ICE Slip Resisting Sole
- Special Features: Flexible Non-metallic Puncture-Resisting Textile Insole Material, Two Row Padded Leather Top, Shaft Vapor Exhaust Vents, This Footwear Meets The Requirements Of NFPA 1999 Standard On Protective Clothing For Emergency Medical Operations 2008 Edition, This Wildland Fire Fighting Protective Footwear Meets The Requirements Of NFPA 1977 Standard On Protective Clothing And Equipment For Wildland Fire Fighting 2011 Edition, ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard.
For Size Chart Click Here
Rogers Uniforms has become a leader in the public safety, hospitality and medical industries by supplying the best uniforms and accessories at the most competitive prices. Our customers appreciate the dedication we apply to every inquiry and sale while treating each individual as part of our growing family of loyal friends and customers.